Search Engine Optimisation
Carnegie Financial Services employs qualified accountants and support staff who specialise in taxation matters for individuals, businesses and self managed superannuation funds.
Objectives – Increasing potential clients
Carnegie relies on their website to attract clients thus creating the need to improve its site's ranking. Carnegie needed Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as a critical business requirement. The Website Marketing Group was commissioned to increase its online position on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN in a short time. To allow for this, they required a well designed and maintained website.
The Website Marketing Group analysed the Carnegie website, the marketplace and the competition, and then redeveloped the website and implemented online and offline SEO solutions.
The following process was implemented by The Website Marketing Group to ensure proper results:
- A website redesign with our SEO-friendly custom content management system (CMS)
- Targeted keyword phrase research using Keyword Tools to identify best SEO keyword phrases
- Installation of detailed analytical reporting tools to monitor website performance
- Implementation of structural SEO Techniques including a Sitemap.xml submission to Google
- Applying The Website Marketing Group's research-based optimum meta-tag standards to all relevant pages
- Using The Website Marketing Group's database of 100 directories developed for inbound link growth
- Documentation and implementation of recommendations
Web Development Technologies: Content Management System, Java Script, XHTML, CSS, and XML.
Appearance on Page 1 of Google for targeted keyword phrases including
- financial services parramatta
- financial service company parramatta
As well as contributing to increased public awareness, the number of our clients has more than doubled over the past, since The Website Marketing Group developed the required website.